The mission of PAPER Law Office is to assist medium and small businesses to navigate Washington State's legal system. We provide tailored business immigration, business transaction and copyright legal advisory services.
As the founder of this law office, I work diligently to achieve the best possible interest of our clients by leveraging my professional experience in large corporations. While my current law practice focuses in Seattle area, I have deep insights in China's legal system. I not only understand the two very different legal systems, but also understand the business cultures in U.S. and China.
Most of all, I care about my clients.
PAPER Law Office assist professionals and investors to apply for nonimmigrant visa, immigration visa, and naturalization.
- EB 1/2/3/4
Business Legal Services
PAPER Law Office helps clients to deal with business aspects in Washington State:
- Business formation and company registration in Washington State.
- Legal advising on buy and sale of small and medium-sized business.
- Reviewing and drafting commercial agreements and contracts, i.e. distribution agreements, franchise agreements, purchase and sale agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating the office/commercial lease agreements.
Copyright Legal Services
PAPER Law Office advises and protect the copyrights of startup companies, writers, publishers, artists, musicians, game developers, photographers, studios, designers, producers:
- U.S. Copyright registration;
- Copyright licensing agreement and copyright assignment agreement;
- Work-for-Hire Agreement;
- DMCA designated agent;
- Copyright infringement settlement and negotiation;
- Assist international art collectors and art dealers on the transactions of art works.
Ms. Irene Rajagopal has extensive international legal experiences. Before moving to Seattle, she worked as an in-house counsel for Shanghai Media Group, one of the largest media groups in China and handled numerous cross-border copyright licensing between US and China. She also built international business law expertise by working as Legal Counsel of Ernst Young. Ms. Irene Rajagopal studied the masters degree in intellectual property law in University of Washington, and is licensed to practice in Washington State. To find more about our attorney, please click Attorney Profile.
Phone: (206) 643-7538
Office address: 14205 SE 36 ST, STE 100, Bellevue, WA 98006, USA
(Free parking. Please book an appointment in advance.)
For more information, please click here.