PAPER Law Office thrives to obtain accurate U.S. copyright registration and efficient trademark applications for our clients.
Based in Seattle, PAPER Law Office provides the copyright registration services for copyright owners in U.S. and foreign countries who seek for copyright protection in the United States. Our services is detail-oriented, efficient, and on a flat-fee basis. In addition, this law office also handles U.S. federal trademark clearance and application.
Copyright Legal Services
PAPER Law Office advises and protect the copyrights of startup companies, writers, publishers, artists, musicians, game developers, photographers, studios, designers, producers, copyright licensees, copyright owners (works made for hire):
- File the U.S. Copyright registrations
In addition to our main practice of copyright registration, we assist our clients on the related copyright matters:
- File the recordation of copyright related documents (transfer, assignment, security interest)
- Conduct U.S. Copyright search and clearance
PAPER Law Office assists business to apply federal trademark applications at various stages.
- Search and clear the trademark registration
- File intent-to-use trademark application
- File used-based trademark application
- File trademark application for qualified foreign applicant
- File application for extension of protection to the United States under the Madrid Protocol
Ms. Irene Rajagopal's practice focuses on U.S. and cross-border copyright and trademark law. She has extensive international legal experiences. Before moving to Seattle, she worked as an in-house counsel for Shanghai Media Group, one of the largest media groups in China and handled numerous cross-border copyright licensing between US and China. She also built international business law expertise by working as Legal Counsel of Ernst Young. Ms. Irene Rajagopal studied intellectual property law in University of Washington, and is licensed to practice in Washington State. To find more about our attorney, please click Attorney Profile.
1700 Seventh Avenue, 21st Floor
Seattle, WA 98101
For more information, please click here.